Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Trouble with ("Insert Anything Related to Transportation Here")



Here's something completely different for all of you guys to watch. Here's my final project I did for my Field Production class at college that was shown in my class that I think would go enough to be shown on YouTube. I worked really hard on it and I hope you enjoy. WARNING: This video may contain a bit of adult language that most people considered offensive. If you can't handle that type of stuff, then turn off the video and put on something else. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts