Monday, May 22, 2017

My Gender-Bent Sailor Moon Cosplay - FULLY UPGRADED!!! ;)





Hey, guys. Just like I promised, here is my gender-bent Sailor Moon cosplay with the blonde anime wig to go along with it. I knew from the very beginning ever since I debuted this cosplay back over a month ago with the two cons I came back to, Anime Boston in Boston, Massachusetts and Heroes and Villains Con in Cortland, New York, I'd figure that just a plain old simple blonde anime wig would be a really nice addition to my cosplay, much like when I purchased that wig for my Ash Ketchum cosplay. But anyways, my costume is all set with it's little upgrade and I can't wait to go to Cosplay Invades Auburn coming up on June 10th in this costume. See ya guys there. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts