Saturday, May 13, 2017

Ask a Brony Panel - RetroGameCon 2015



Here's a special flashback for all of you. On Saturday, November 14th, 2015, I hosted my very first panel called "Ask a Brony" at RetroGameCon 2015 nearly 2 years ago and for while it was a learning experience for me hosting a panel, a lot of people still remembered it and I've gotten recognized from some people who saw it either at the con or on YouTube. And as of now, it's currently the most popular video in my "Convention Vlogs & Highlights" series on my YouTube channel with over 1,300 views. If you haven't seen it yet, then click here to see it and here's top hope I'll do another panel the next time I come back to RetroGameCon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts