Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Anime Boston 2017 - Photos Now Available! (Including Cosplay Photo Suite)


Hey, guys. I wanted to post this to let all of you know that I looked on Anime Boston's website and it looks like all of the photos from this year's con that I went to last month is finally up, including stuff from their Cosplay Photo Suite. And guess what, looks like yours truly as the gender bent Sailor Moon cosplayer is in that album. I was impressed on how it my picture turned out when I first viewed it on their site that I thought I would share it to all of you guys. Special thanks to the people at Anime Boston for this incredible opportunity for not just letting me try out their Cosplay Photo Suite, but also making this year's Anime Boston truly one that I absolutely enjoy. Here's my upcoming return for Anime Boston 2018. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts