Monday, March 29, 2021

Something that somehow interested me a ton.

 


I chatted with one of my friends this morning and he told me that he just saw the anime, "We Never Learn" which I plan on seeing soon and stated that 2 characters, Nariyuki Yuiga and Fumino Furuhashi reminded him of me and my girlfriend, CastaMelody. Now, that's quite interesting and I never even thought about that. I should totally check out this anime because it does look great and if what my friend is saying is true, then I think me and my girlfriend might have a new interesting cosplay idea together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts