Monday, March 1, 2021

NEW COSPLAY ANNOUNCEMENT: Barbara - Genshin Impact

 

Hey, guys. I'm excited to announce that just yesterday with a lot of help, I've officially ordered a brand new cosplay that I'm finally getting underway. To follow up on my Venti cosplay, I'm officially gonna go for another "Genshin Impact" character to cosplay as which is, Barbara. Right now, we've got everything for it, those being the costume, the wig and the boots ordered off of FM-Anime not too long ago and it'll be on its way soon. Once it arrives, we'll let you know and share pictures of the cosplays to all of you. Plus, this will be the very first time I'll gonna dive into new territory when it comes to my cosplays and if it goes well, I'll do the same thing for some other cosplays I got lined up with the similar idea. Oh and also, I find it amazing that a friend of mine to go for the name, Benra. I think that's quite cute. So, yeah. Be on the lookout for that very soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts