Tuesday, March 23, 2021

NEWEST COSPLAY: Kotaro Tatsumi - Zombie Land Saga

 




Well, guys. Time for me to reveal my latest cosplay for all of you guys. So with that being said, time for me to start up a zombie idol group to save the Saga Prefecture.
Yep, I've been waiting a long time for this one. Here I am officially cosplaying as Kotaro Tatsumi from "Zombie Land Saga." I've always wanted to do this one ever since I first saw the show back around Halloween of 2019 and I madly love it a whole lot. Thankfully, I found the right time to get this one going seeing on how less than a month from now, Season 2 of the show, which is entitled "Zombie Land Saga Revenge" is set to come out. So, I'm glad I got it done just in time for this occasion coming up.
In the meantime, while doing so, I am hoping to debut it at a convention as well sometime soon. If so, I do hope to meet up with other cosplayers from this amazing show, even some as the fellow members of the idol group in the show, Franchouchou.
Until that happens, I really like this cosplay a whole lot. It's not one of my favorites right about now, but I do think I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm glad I got this one done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts