Wednesday, March 31, 2021

COSPLAY UPDATE: Barbara - Genshin Impact

 


Hey, guys. I wanted to give you an update to my newest cosplay that's coming up, which is Barbara from "Genshin Impact." Just yesterday, the cosplay itself from FM-Anime is now on its way right now as it's currently shipped out as we speak since yesterday. It'll not be in my hands all at once, but more a few pieces at a time. But regardless, with all of that combined, my new cosplay will be ready right around April next month. I'm super excited to get this new cosplay going and we'll be able to share pictures when everything arrives and when we'll try the cosplay on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts