Friday, September 8, 2023

See Ackleyattack4427 at RetroGameCon 2023!

 

Hey, guys. I wish I could've announced this much earlier, but I'm happy to announce this right now. Again, since I was unable to attend conventions at this time such as ColossalCon East or FC3 (Flower City Comic Con) for the time being, though I wish I was, I am however, getting my ready for my next convention coming up. Once again, I'm coming back to my favorite convention of all time, RetroGameCon for this year, not only for a great time, but also join in on the convention's 10th anniversary this year!
I'm gonna be coming back again this year as a regular attendee and since it worked well last year, I'm gonna be there for the entire weekend again and I'm gonna be going in 2 cosplays that are long overdue to be debuted at conventions anyways, which are I'll be going as Venti from "Genshin Impact" on Saturday and Alan Stuart from "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!" on Sunday. Again, I'll be there all weekend on October 7th - 8th at the OnCenter Convention Center up in Syracuse, NY and once again, I'll be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. Also, follow me on my social media pages provided to know about any updates and current whereabouts during my time. So, if you by any chance see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. See ya there! And also, if you're really lucky once I get it worked out, either on Thursday before the con, or on Sunday night after the convention is over, you may see me at any movie theater for a screening of "The Exorcist: Believer." But that'll be figured out soon. Until then, I'll see you at the convention coming up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts