Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure Toys & Merchandise (For Both Cure Prism & cure Wing Cosplays Coming Up)

 








Well, I know I haven't worked on any of my future cosplays since after I showed off my Beacon Dance Ruby Rose cosplay, but since I'm saving up to work on more cosplays coming up, there's some items I'm hoping to get for my next set of cosplays.
Now, I did hint that as part of my cosplays that I hope to cosplay anyone from the entire Pretty Cure franchise and I've got a great amount of cosplay ideas for it, but the latest one really caught my eye and encouraged me to jump on board with it right away.
And yes, I'm referring to the latest one that's going on which is Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure. Now, just to get the context out of the way, I mentioned that I'm planning on cosplaying as 2 characters from that said series which is Mashiro Nijigaoka/Cure Prism and Tsubasa Yuunagi/Cure Wing. Now, I've got everything laid out for them and including a new Cosplay To-Do List that I worked on a few months ago to finally get things worked out to get them both going.
Aside from getting the cosplays themselves, there are some awesome merchandise from Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure that I hope to get that'll go great with those 2 cosplays. These include the Sky Mirage toy complete with the Sky Tones, all of which for currently 4 out of the now 5 members of this Pretty Cure team (Cure Sky, Cure Prism, Cure Wing, Cure Butterfly & now, Cure Majesty), the Mirage Pen toy, a Sling Bag for Ellee-chan and finally, plushie versions of Ellee-chan and Tsubasa as a bird.
These are interesting finds for me and I do hope to get my hands on all of them soon and make them fit well with my cosplays. Let me know what you think. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts