Saturday, September 2, 2023

COSPLAY PHOTOSHOOT: Ruby Rose (Beacon Dance) - RWBY











Well, it's been a long time coming, but I might as well share them right here. Or at least, some of the best ones I can get out.
In case you don't know, I recently did a cosplay photoshoot in my Beacon Dance Ruby Rose cosplay last weekend, which was a whole lot of fun and truly another cosplay photoshoot that was well worth the wait.
I've been waiting on doing something with my Beacon Dance Ruby Rose cosplay ever since I've completed this and showed it off in January of this year. And this photoshoot I did last weekend was really great and I did show off my cosplay quite well. Truly making it look like I myself, am getting myself to the Beacon Dance from Volume 2.
It was a ton of fun and thankfully, given to what I got back as it's over 200+ pictures entirely, I do hope to share it around on social media as well as plan on making nice cosplay prints as a good way to expand, much like what I'll do with my other cosplays. Until then, I do hope to do another cosplay photoshoot like this very soon. This one was great and I truly think this cosplay does make me feel red like roses. πŸ˜‰

πŸ“Έ: Airian Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts