Sunday, July 17, 2022

UPCOMING COSPLAYS: Barbara - Genshin Impact & Ruby Rose - RWBY

 



Well, guys. Seems like since after Amber, Ballerina Barbara and Seiya Kanie, looks like my cosplays for this year is not stopping right about now.
Currently have plans to get 3 new cosplays going before this year ends. Those consist of my new Ruby Rose cosplay after a long time which will on her outfit that she wore in RWBY Volume 2 during the Beacon Dance and 2 new versions of Barbara from Genshin Impact that I've always wanted to do. Those being her Concert outfit and her Christmas outfit.
I've got a couple of commissions on the 2 Barbara outfits on FM-Anime that I have yet to pay for while the rest I'm buying directly to get them going while adding in some new twists and turns to them. And thankfully, with the agreement between me and my Mom, hopefully I should be able to get those 3 done for sure.
Again, I'm shooting to have all 3 of these new cosplays done by the end of this year and whatever I do to get them all going, I'm sure they'll be great. Probably been a long time coming, but I'm excited for those 3 coming up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts