Sunday, July 10, 2022

COSPLAY PHOTOSHOOT: Barbara (Ballerina) - Genshin Impact










Well, after a long time of waiting, our favorite Church Deaconess/Shining Idol of Mondstadt herself, Barbara in her Ballerina outfit, finally started taking Ballet lessons and she’s absolutely thrilled and even got an incredible teacher as well.
Yep, since after working on my Ballerina Barbara cosplay that I am absolutely proud this year and even super excited to wear it for a future convention coming up, I got in touch and went over to the Cortland Preforming Arts Institute today for a nice photoshoot making it like Barbara has shown up to take Ballet lessons. I’m very thrilled on how today went over there and got the best pictures we’ve got. It was a lot of fun and I’m very happy with what we’ve got for sure. Really glad to see it fit well with what I’ve got.
Big special thanks to Cortland Preforming Arts Institute for letting us come by today for this photoshoot we’ve done. A big thank you to Aisling Halpin for giving me good direction while spending some time there and a massive thank you to my Mom for providing the best of many pictures we got during today.
I’m glad I did it today and I’m very thrilled on what we’ve accomplished. Truly worth it for my Ballerina Barbara cosplay. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts