Monday, July 4, 2022

NEWEST COSPLAY: Seiya Kanie - Amagi Brilliant Park

 





Well, guys. As a special 4th of July treat for all of you, I've decided to do something that is very familiar to me, but still has the appropriate colors to fit in well with this. So for today, I've decided to share with you my latest cosplay that I've got right now and it's one that I've always wanted to do for years. And it's on an anime that I watched a few years ago back when it was on streaming and I enjoyed a ton.
That's right, folks. For this special 4th of July treat from yours truly, I'm showing off my newest cosplay I now got in my hands and one I've always wanted to do which is none other than, Seiya Kanie from "Amagi Brilliant Park."
Now, going back in 2019, I watched the entire Amagi Brilliant Park anime when it was on Crunchyroll back then and I enjoyed it a whole lot. Truly not only one of the best anime shows I've seen by Kyoto Animation since Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid on top of the other anime the studio has done which are also great, but I also know it's a pretty underrated anime that I think a lot of people need to look at more and more. I dare even say that it can even be expanded a whole lot into different mediums. So since then, I've been thinking of cosplaying as the main character, Seiya Kanie from that said show for some time since my viewing of it, but nothing came up for years because of other things I had to take care of, until now.
I managed to get it off of EZCosplay while supplies in their Amagi Brilliant Park section last and I did have struggles trying to get it purchased and was stuck entirely, but thanks to a ton of help, we got it resolved and it's enough for me to get it. And I gotta say, the wait was worth it.
I'm pretty impressed on how my cosplay turned out and I'm glad I waited until this moment to finally get it going, on top of officially owning the anime he's in on Blu-ray that I got beforehand. It's truly one that I would probably say, could be somewhere close to the middle in my favorite cosplays for this year so far. Still great, but I know I've done some much better cosplays that I showed off earlier.
I'm excited to wear it for a future convention coming up and I'd say somewhere during the summer would be good timing for it because, well...on top of going to the beach and the pool and everything else to do this summer, going to an amusement park is one of my favorites during my summer vacations for a long time and I think this cosplay is perfect for that, just for my character to walk down the midway to check the status of the park like in the anime.
Until then, I'm glad I got it going and I'm very happy. And if someone like say, my girlfriend would join me as Princess Latifa Fleuranza and anyone as Isuzu Sento, I'd be up for that. Which will be a great fit entirely. So for now, might as well let my character work hard and get 250,000 to 500,000 visitors to pay a visit to Amagi Brilliant Park. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts