Sunday, May 2, 2021

The Big What If...? Part 2

 

Well, following up to my last What If, I thought I would do another one. Another question that I've been asking to myself is, What if there's an official Broadway musical adaptation of another anime series/manga series, "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid"? I've been thinking of this and to me, I think it can work. There's never been a Broadway musical version of an anime that never made it to the streets of NYC, let alone in a Broadway theatre down there. Because from what I'm seeing, it can work as a fun, yet enjoyable musical comedy with all of the right pieces together. Again, I can totally see that happening and if it does happen, I would see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts