Sunday, May 30, 2021

NEW COSPLAY POSSIBILITY: Swimsuit Barbara - Genshin Impact

 

Well, I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard about Version 1.6 of Genshin Impact coming up. I have and it looks amazing. But the best part is that we get to see both Jean and Barbara in swimsuits. That is phenomenal and truly something worth checking out. So, seeing on how I've already done Barbara not too long ago, that did get me into thinking, why not do different variations of Barbara from Genshin Impact? I think it would be something worth looking into and in this case, I would love to do her swimsuit for sure. Not only that, but I also would like to explore the possibility of what would Barbara look like as a Ballet dancer as well. I can see that happening, but for now, her swimsuit is truly something worth looking into for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts