Thursday, March 12, 2020

See Ackleyattack4427 at Tora-Con 2020!!! (MASSIVE UPDATE!!!)

Hey, guys. I thought I would give all of you an update on what's happened recently. Sadly, due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak that's currently going on and from their recent announcement, my appearance at Tora-Con this year is sadly cancelled. I am very saddened that it has to come to this due to their decision, but at the same time, I do fully support it as they want to keep everyone safe from this outbreak. I do hope to come back next year where things will be alright. Giving out my love and support to everyone running the con and I hope to come back next year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts