Monday, March 2, 2020

An Unlikely Fandom - A MASSIVE CONGRATS!!! :D











As it's getting closer to the end, I want to give a massive congrats to everyone at An Unlikely Fandom, including Brannon Carty for their successful campaign on Kickstarter with over $12,000 total all together. If it wasn't for all of us coming to get this successful, none of this would ever happen. But I am glad they were and I'm excited to see this movie when it comes out as well as a lot of other people out there. Especially since after my contribution to the campaign myself. Great opportunity to use my HO/OO Thomas & Friends Trains and Layout for this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts