Sunday, March 22, 2020

Future Cosplay (IN MIND!!!)


You know, I've been thinking of something lately. For one cosplay that I would love to do in the near future, especially one I thought of recently, I think I would make a good Minaduki Kashou from "Nekopara." Based on what I'm seeing from him and especially hearing great things about the new anime as well coming straight out of both Nekopara OVA's, I think Minaduki would be a good fit for me, so it can go great as one of my future cosplays.

Plus, I already discussed it with her earlier, but I will say this. My girlfriend, CastaMelody will make a great Chocola. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts