Sunday, November 5, 2017

See Ackleyattack4427 at RetroGameCon 2017!!!

Hey, everyone! I'm here to confirm that I'm officially coming back to RetroGameCon this year as a regular attendee as usual, and this time, coming back from a 1-year hiatus, I'm gonna go cosplaying as Ash Ketchum from "Pokémon" there. The event will be taking place at the OnCenter Convention Center up in Syracuse, NY on November 18-19, 2017, so I'll be there on Saturday, November 18th ONLY. So, if you get a chance, then feel free to come up to me and say hi! Plus, I'm giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel if you see me there. See you there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts