Monday, November 20, 2017

Ackley Attack TV at RetroGameCon 2017!!! (AFTERMATH)

Hey, everyone! I wanted to get this out to everyone of you and say it was great seeing all of you at RetroGameCon this year and not to mention, thank you so much for coming up to me and say hi to me. I absolutely cannot wait for next year and we shall see what they'll have for all of us. And don't worry, my vlog on this con will be up soon. Sometime after Thanksgiving break. ;) #RetroGameCon5 #RetroGameCon
Featuring, Pat the NES Punk, Rerez, Destinyamber, Grimsie42, Master Daniel Pesina, John Parrish, and many more I met at the con.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts