Tuesday, September 17, 2024

NEW COSPLAY: Ruby Rose (Ballerina) - RWBY

 









Well, here’s something you haven’t seen from me in a while, me showing off a brand new cosplay of mine that I’ve just completed. Yep, it’s been over a year or two since I’ve worked on a new cosplay and this one is not only a great way to come back to it, but it’s also one I’m happy to show off.
So for that, time to be Red Like Roses once again as it’s time to reveal my newest Ruby Rose cosplay (Or in my case, my Gender-Bent Ruby Rose cosplay), but this time, being in an outfit that is certainly en pointe.
Yep, looks like I’ve given the Ballet treatment to Ruby Rose on my part as I’ve completed a brand new cosplay after a long while, which is of course, Ruby Rose as a Ballerina. This one I’ve decided to do for an upcoming podcast cosplay project coming up that I’m part of as of now. No details on how it’ll go down, but there will be a tie in with combining RWBY with Ballet. It’ll all be explained later on from the podcast I’m part of.
Aside from it, I’m happy with this one and this is the 2nd Ballet cosplay I’ve done since my Ballerina Barbara cosplay and it was well worth it. Everything from the Red Ballerina outfit with the Flower Hair clip, to the Black Tights and the Ballet slippers I’ve customized as well as the Arm Ruffles I’ve sewed, to even the Wrist Cuffs, the belt with the emblem and the tiara, makes it such a cute one.
Such a great cosplay I’ve put together and I can’t wait to not only show it off for the cosplay podcast project, but also for when I’ll wear it for a convention & a photoshoot coming up. Trust me when I say that with this, me as Ruby will be willing to fight the creatures of Grimm with one nice Pirouette. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success - Episode 28: Tamaki Suoh Cosplay

A brand new episode of "CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success" is officially up! This time, we get ourselves in with another co...

Top Posts