Sunday, September 22, 2024

CONVENTION ANNOUNCEMENT: See Ackleyattack4427 at RetroGameCon 2024!

 

Hey, guys. Sorry it took me so long to get this announcement out, but we're hear with another convention announcement.

In less than 3 weeks, I'm here to officially confirm that I'm officially coming back to my all time favorite convention I always love going to, RetroGameCon. Always love going to this con since 2014 and 10 years later, it's going strong still and I can't wait to see what this year will have to offer and you bet that I'm not missing out on it.

I'm gonna be there once again as a regular attendee for all now 3 days of the convention as we speak and I'll be bringing 3 of my cosplays there. Those being Ash Ketchum in his Kalos outfit from "Pokémon" on Friday, my Gender-Bent version of Sailor Moon from "Sailor Moon" on Saturday in its convention return after many years and finally, officially debuting Seiya Kanie from "Amagi Brilliant Park" on Sunday.

Again, I'm gonna be there all weekend from October 11th - 13th at the OnCenter Convention Center up in Syracuse, New York and as usual, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. Also, follow me on my social media pages for any updates and current whereabouts I'll be putting up during my time there. So, if by any chance you see me there, then by all means, come on up to me and say hy. Hope to see you there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success - Episode 28: Tamaki Suoh Cosplay

A brand new episode of "CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success" is officially up! This time, we get ourselves in with another co...

Top Posts