Thursday, March 28, 2024

UPCOMING COSPLAYS: Ai Hoshino & Aqua - "Oshi no Ko"

 



Hey, guys. In case you haven't heard the news, Sentai Filmworks recently announced that the anime from last year, Oshi no Ko is getting released onto Blu-ray this upcoming June.
So, in honor of that, I've recently added in a couple of cosplay ideas on my part that I hope to get underway, which are 2 characters from Oshi no Ko that I'm interested in doing, which are Ai Hoshino (Of course), as well as one of the twins from the show, Aqua.
It's been on my mind ever since the anime came out and because of this recent announcement, I'm absolutely excited to plan on getting these underway. Also, I do hope to pre-order the Blu-ray and finally watch it as I've heard good things about it and want to check it out. I did get the first volume of the manga and got to read it and it's pretty interesting so far.
I absolutely can't wait to get those two underway, and chances are once I do so, I think it'll stand out well. And plus, in the case of Ai, you'll see me singing and dancing to IDOL, Sign Wa B, STAR☆T☆RAIN & HEART's♡KISS anytime soon. Let me know what you guys think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts