Saturday, March 2, 2024

See Ackley Attack TV @ Syracuse Collectors Con 2024!

 

Hey, guys. It's a new year which means, it's time to go to conventions coming up. And luckily, we've not only got another one to go, but this one is brand new. That one being Syracuse Collectors Con. I'm so excited to go and I can't wait to see how it'll go for this being the first time going and for their first convention coming up. I'm gonna be going as a regular attendee, throughout the entire weekend in a couple of weeks coming up, and I'll be cosplaying there. For starters, I'm officially gonna go as Ash Ketchum from "Pokémon," but in his Kalos outfit from the XY series, which will be its convention debut, but also, for its convention return, I'll go in my Gender-Bent version of Ruby Rose from "RWBY," in my take on her Mistral outfit from Volumes 4-7. It'll take place at the Horticultural Building at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York from March 16th - 17th coming up. And as usual, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel and also, updating you guys about updates and current whereabouts during my time by following me on my social media pages provided. So, if you by any chance see me there, then by all means, come on up to me and say hi. Hope to see you there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts