Sunday, July 2, 2023

NEW COSPLAYS COMING UP!!!

 










Well, seeing on how later this month, I'm finally gonna get my Ballerina Barbara cosplay fixed, I decided to take this opportunity for tonight and go over my game plan for my future cosplays I've got coming up.
For starters, I'm gonna be getting a new costume off of FM-Anime for my next version of Barbara from "Genshin Impact" which will be her first concert outfit from 2021 as part of the Melodies of an Endless Journey Concert Series that Genshin Impact holds for 2 years now, which I will follow that up with her 2nd concert outfit that I commissioned on FM-Anime almost a year ago that I have yet to pay for off of that same website. I've already got the costume and the wig commissioned, so I'll have to get what I need to get those ordered, but I know it'll probably be great. On top of that, I'm also gonna be redoing the Summertime Sparkle costume as well by donating the one from ProCosplay and ordering the same one from FM-Anime as well to help and see if it'll be better.
Afterwards, because of how well it's doing, I'm finally thinking of jumping onto the Pretty Cure cosplay bandwagon early and get everything for my Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure cosplay, which I've picked both Mashiro Nijigaoka aka Cure Prism and Tsubasa Yuunagi aka Cure Wing. To which, I'll also do their civilian forms and the school uniform for Mashiro as well, to which I'll get off of FM-Anime alongside a good number of Hirogaru Sky Pretty Cure stuff that'll be great additions.
Finally, I'll sit down and talk about a good game plan for 2 other ones I have, with one I have on the sidelines for 3 years and the other I recently designed. Which are my Gender-Bent version of Ruby Rose in her Slayer outfit from RWBY Volume 2 and my new version of my Ballerina Barbara cosplay, which is on her practice outfit I designed. Those 2, I'll be able to discuss with both my grandmother and Stacey at Magpie to get a good game plan on, with a few other ones that I didn't show off that we hope for the same thing as those two.
Can't wait for those cosplay to happen later on and by all means, let me know what ones you're excited for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts