Saturday, July 22, 2023

NEW COSPLAY DESIGNS!!!

 




Well, seeing on how I've got big plans for any future cosplays, I did some thinking on this one, but I decided to share this with you people right now.
Not too long ago, I've took the time and can up with new designs for future cosplays I've got coming up. And thankfully, these 3 are new Gender-Bent cosplays I came up with based on my Cosplans I've got for quite a while. Those being 2 new versions of my Gender-Bent Ruby Rose cosplay which are my takes on both Ruby's Slayer outfit from Volume 2 of RWBY and Ruby's Atlas outfit from Volumes 7, 8 & 9. I got those 2 done because of the recent announcement that RWBY Volume 9 is coming out onto Blu-ray this upcoming October alongside Part 2 of the RWBY/Justice League crossover that's coming out this Halloween and I'm proud on how well they turned out. Plus, I was hoping to work on those 2 around 2020, but sadly didn't because of the pandemic. But thanks to those designs, I bet it'll finally get underway.
Alongside those 2, I also did a design on my Gender-Bent version of Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. Took me a while to figure that one out, and in the end, I'm happy on how well it looks. It's one that I've been figuring out for some time now and I really put in a lot of time and effort to do so and it paid off well.
I'm very happy on how well on how these designs turned out and I can't wait to get them going soon and show them off just in time before a convention coming up for when I'll wear them. Let me know on what you think of these and how excited you are for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts