Thursday, March 16, 2023

See Ackleyattack4427 at Heroes and Villains Con 2023!

 

Hey, guys! Right around next month, I'm gonna be coming back to my next convention coming up, which is Heroes and Villains Con, as a regular attendee and I'll be going to be there cosplaying as Barbara as a Ballerina from "Genshin Impact" and I'm super hyped. It's gonna be there at the Cortland Corset Building on Saturday, April 15th from 11 AM until 4:30 PM. And as usual, I'll be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. Also, follow me on my social media listed down below to know about updates and my current whereabouts in my end. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. Again, with plenty of Ballet dancing provided. See ya there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts