Sunday, March 19, 2023

NEW COSPLAY IDEA!!!

 


Hey, guys. I've been thinking of something that's on my mind. Ever since last year, I've completed my Genshin Impact cosplay trilogy with the ones I've got lined up which are Amber, Venti and Barbara with the latter I've been working on different variations on with her Summertime Sparkle outfit, her Ballerina outfit and her Christmas outfit with both of her Concert outfits currently in the works alongside hopefully, different variations of the ones I've got on those 3 cosplays I've done so far, I got into thinking of the one thing on my mind.
Because of how well I've done with those 3 Genshin Impact cosplays I've got, I'm thinking of finally opening up and doing more Genshin Impact cosplays later on down the road. I've got some pretty good ideas and hopefully, other characters that I want to try out, so I'll pick out which ones will be great for me to try and see where to go from there. However, there is one that got me into thinking. One of them that got me quite curious is Kamisato Ayaka.
Based on what I'm seeing, I think her character is just marvelous and based on what I learn, she fits in well with Barbara, Yun Jin and Nilou in having music be connected with her. So, if I decided to go for more characters from the game to cosplay as, I think Ayaka would be one of them for me to try. Another reason on why I would give cosplay Ayaka a try is also because of her new outfit that was announced earlier in the game which is Springbloom Missive. It just looks absolutely adorable and if I did decide on that, I think it'll be perfect to bring to a con in the springtime, or something to go for around Easter time or visit someplace where there's Cherry Blossom like an event I've heard of which is the Cherry Blossom Festival in Buffalo, just to help fit the mood.
That's what I'm thinking once I go for cosplay more characters from Genshin Impact. But until then, let me know what you think of this idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts