Wednesday, August 31, 2022

See Ackleyattack4427 at RetroGameCon 2022!!!

 

Hey, guys. As a special end of the month treat for all of you, I'm here with a brand new announcement for another convention coming up! That's right. After 3 years since I last attended this one, especially earlier this year with my massive comeback to conventions, I'm officially coming back to RetroGameCon 2022 this year! I'm gonna be there as a regular attendee throughout the entire weekend this time and I'll be debuting 2 new Genshin Impact cosplays there. Those being Barbara as a Ballerina on Saturday and Amber on Sunday. Again, I'll be there for the entire weekend this time on October 8th - 9th at the OnCenter Convention Center up in Syracuse, NY. And, like the last several times I've done it, I'll be giving away new and improved business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. Also, follow me on my social media down below to know about my updates and my current whereabouts in my end. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come on up to me and say hi. See ya there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts