Saturday, August 6, 2022

NEW COSPLAY IDEA: Star Guardian Orianna - League of Legends

 

Hey, guys. I've been thinking of this for the past few days that I think would be perfect. Just recently, I found out of the new Star Guardian/Wild Rift update on the game, League of Legends and one character in it that peeks my interest is Orianna. Now, upon my observation on this one, Star Guardian Orianna just looks absolutely adorable and I love on how it caught my eye. So with that being said, given to all of that, I think it could be a new idea for a new cosplay of mine. I've never done an actual League of Legends cosplay before, but I do think it's an interesting idea that I'd love to try out, and with this one, it'll be a good fit for me. Plus, it'll be great for me to do another Ballet themed cosplay for me much like what I did not too long ago with my Ballerina Barbara cosplay. Also, I'll be taking a lot of inspiration from Anaelic Cosplay, who's also done Star Guardian Orianna sometime earlier to either commission the cosplay online or handcraft it entirely. Let me know what you guys think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts