Friday, May 27, 2022

NEWEST COSPLAY: Amber - Genshin Impact

 




It's been a long time since I've done a brand new cosplay reveal, so it's time for me to show off a new on that I've recently put together. This time, it's on a long-awaited cosplay on another character from "Genshin Impact" that's been in the works for a while now. So, after both Venti and Barbara, time for me to officially become the Knights of Favonius' Outrider ready to help the people of Mondstadt, with Baron Bunny by my side.
Yep, after a long time since my last cosplay, here I am cosplaying as another character from "Genshin Impact" and to finish of my cosplay trilogy set based around this game which is none other than, Amber.
Now, much like both Venti and Barbara, I've been waiting a long time to cosplay Amber for a while now. I felt she's very compelling and confident, which makes her a likable character almost like I want to be like her. And since I got my Baron Bunny plushie beforehand, it's a great fit. Plus, I also commissioned the costume off of FM-Anime and bought it alongside the wig and boots and for what it is, alongside getting it custom made again like I did with Barbara, I'm very thrilled with my latest cosplay at long last.
It was worth the wait and I'm very happy with what I got. I do hope to debut it at a future convention soon and see how it goes. Plus, my biggest hope to have Baron Bunny in action to kick things off with a bang. No pun intended.
Until then, I'm very thrilled with my Amber cosplay and it's a good way to wrap up my trilogy that I originally planned out. Although, within a matter of time, I'd love to do a few more Genshin Impact cosplays coming up soon because there's a lot of great ones out there that's worth looking into, but we shall wait and see on that one, but it'll still be great. What else can I say except,...Go go, Baron Bunny! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts