Tuesday, January 4, 2022

COSPLAY UPDATE: Amber - Genshin Impact

Hey, guys. Just as a little update on one of my upcoming cosplays. As you may recall, a couple days ago, I've officially sent out a commission form to FM-Anime to get the official costume for one Genshin Impact cosplay I always wanted to do which is, Amber. I've even sent in these reference pictures as part of it, thanks to my friend, Leah Ayers since she has been playing the game and providing these great screenshots. Right now, they said that they'll respond to my commission in 48 hours or so by the time I submitted it, so we shall wait and hear what they said. Until then, we'll keep you updated on that soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts