Monday, September 13, 2021

NEW COSPLAY IN PROGRESS: Barbara's Swimsuit (Summertime Sparkle) Cosplay

 

Got some fantastic news that I would like to share. I got word from the guys at ProCosplay regarding one cosplay I'm working on which is on my first variation of my Barbara cosplay, which is on her swimsuit outfit named Summertime Sparkle. That being of course, it's officially shipped out tonight and I'll receive it sometime soon. It's been a long time coming and as the saying goes; better late than never. But hey, I'm still excited for it. I can't wait to see how it turns out and after that's done, I'll not only show off incredible pictures of it in full, but will also soon start work on my 2nd variation of Barbara from Genshin Impact, which is her as a Ballerina. Truly gonna be amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts