Monday, April 9, 2018

See Ackleyattack4427 at Tora-Con 2018!

Hey, everyone! This upcoming weekend, I'm gonna be making my long-awaited comeback to Tora-Con 2018 as a regular attendee and I'm gonna be going cosplaying on both days as a Gender-Bent Ruby Rose from "RWBY" there and I absolutely can't wait. It'll take place at the Rochester Institute of Technology up in Rochester, NY from April 14th - 15th. And as usual, I'll be giving away business cards to help advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come on up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts