Monday, April 2, 2018

See Ackleyattack4427 at Heroes and Villains Con!!!

Hey, everyone. This upcoming Saturday, I'm coming back to Heroes and Villains Con as a regular attendee and like this year's Anime Boston, I'm gonna be cosplaying as Tuxedo Mask from "Sailor Moon" there and I absolutely can't wait. It'll take place at the Cortland Corset Building in Cortland, NY on Saturday, April 7th from 10 AM to 4 PM. And as usual, I'll be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come on up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts