Sunday, October 15, 2017

Something Important to Address! (Future Idea) ;)

Hey, guys. I wanted to make this special post just to address something that I think I've wanted to try out for a while. Now, in the latest update that I posted a while ago, one of our commenters, TheZaimCompany, asked me if I'd like to open up a P.O. Box anytime soon. And I answered with a simple yes, but however, it may take me a while to get that off the ground because I've got to save up to open my own in order to get it going. But with that said, I'd love to open up my own P.O. Box pretty soon because I would really appreciate getting mail from my fans of my videos. Also, if possible, I'll include my Amazon Wishlist to it because, yes, Amazon does ship to P.O. Boxes. So, by the time we get it to ready, we will let all of you know. ;)

-Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts