Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Moon Crystal UPDATE!!!


Hey, guys. I wanted to get this out you guys just to say, just most recently, I have finished watching all of the episodes of the first 3 seasons of the original Sailor Moon anime, got through the Sailor Moon R Movie and all of the episodes of the first 2 seasons of Sailor Moon Crystal, and I absolutely love them all. Even Crystal despite it's flaws. So, now just like I promised in my announcement last year, I will get my "Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Moon Crystal" video for my YouTube channel going for you all. Be on the lookout for that pretty soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts