Friday, October 4, 2024

NEW COSPLAY: Tamaki Suoh - "Ouran High School Host Club"

 










Well, following up to my last cosplay I've showed off sometime ago, it's time for me to reveal another one for all of you. And for this one, it's time for me to get out my inner Host.
Yep, got my newest cosplay I've completed a long time ago and finally revealing to all of you right here and now, this time on the president of the Ouran High School Host Club himself, Tamaki Suoh.
Yep, in all honesty, this is one of many cosplays I've always wanted to do for a long time now, but haven't got around to for years until now. Which is very fitting given for the fact that Ouran High School Host Club is one of the most well-known anime and manga that's been around for a long time. I was very thrilled to finally check it out months ago and I really want to see more soon, but regardless, Tamaki is still one cosplay I've always wanted to do for a long time.
Now that I finally got around to it, I'm very happy with the end result. From the outfit itself with the coat and tie, to the dress shirt and pants I've decided to reuse from a wedding I attended months ago works well with this cosplay and really helped to make this one work.
Another great one that I finally got to do and it was well worth it to finally get this one going. I do hope to take it to my next convention coming up soon alongside a photoshoot coming up with this one. Because let me tell you, with me in this one, you'll truly make yourself want to say "Kiss Kiss Fall in Love!" ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success - Episode 28: Tamaki Suoh Cosplay

A brand new episode of "CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success" is officially up! This time, we get ourselves in with another co...

Top Posts