Monday, June 10, 2024

NEW COSPLANS!!!

 





Hey, guys. Just not too long ago, I've added 5 new ideas of mine for my Cosplans that I hope to work on soon as future cosplays.
I know I have yet to work on my next cosplay pretty soon since it has been a while since my last one, but I did take the time with the cosplay I've got for not just conventions, but also for my posts on social media, even hoping to make prints very soon since I've started offering some on my Patreon page as well as get myself in for more events coming up that involves cosplay in a nutshell. But until they come around, here's 5 new Cosplans that I've got in the planning stage.
The first 2 I've got planned that I've always wanted to do is both Herta and Robin from "Honkai: Star Rail." I figured I'd go for those 2 because they not only look great, but seeing on how I've done a good chunk of cosplays from Genshin Impact, but I also see it as an opportunity to branch out and cosplay anyone from another HoYoverse property.
The next one I'm hoping to work on is Kraft Lawrence from "Spice and Wolf." I did recall seeing the original anime a long time ago and it was quite interesting and I'd figure going for Lawrence on my part would be a good fit for me, which is fitting seeing on how its reboot, "Spice and Wolf: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf" is also out. Also, I think it'll be great to have my girlfriend join me as Holo.
And finally, I'm hoping to cosplay as Rei Ayanami from "Neon Genesis Evangelion." I know I have yet to see the anime itself since I not only heard good things about it, but also heard that it is quite a sad one. But then again, the cosplays look interesting and it'll be nice to see. So, I had a hard time figuring out, but I do think Rei would be a good fit for me. Plus, I'm also including in a Ballet version of Rei which will be great for me as well. Because hey, I need another Ballet theme cosplay in my lineup and I still can't get enough of it.
Those are all I've got. Let me know on which one of my 5 new Cosplans you're excited to see me work on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success - Episode 28: Tamaki Suoh Cosplay

A brand new episode of "CGS - A Cosplayer's Guide to Success" is officially up! This time, we get ourselves in with another co...

Top Posts