Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Trying Out TikTok Series + Something Involving TikTok Series

 

Well, if you guys may or may not have recall, I've been posting a good chunk of videos onto TikTok, almost as much as I post videos on YouTube. Mainly on nearly all of my cosplays, alongside any others I'd do every once in a while. I'm very happy with what we've been putting up on that platform and very impressed on how well it's grow in terms of views, likes and followers.
However, as good as how well my TikTok is doing, I do hope to expand out with my page on that platform that's been on my mind. I've been wanting to try out this thing called TikTok Series, which from my knowledge and the best that I know, allows you to sort your TikTok videos into any playlists you sort. I haven't tried it out for myself yet, but that is something I've always wanted to try out on top of launching my Media Kit soon.
But around the time since last month when I tried to get right onto that, I somehow got this message that I've screenshot. I don't know why it happened and well, if you are concerned, well, if you go to the website address provided; www.tiktok.com/series as we speak, you'll see what I mean.
I did try getting in touch with TikTok about why this is going on and when it will reopen soon, but I got do response. I do hope this will reopen soon, just so I can try it myself. I'm in the mood to expand and experiment as I do, and this as well as my Media Kit which will be finished soon, will be just that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts