Friday, June 9, 2023

UPCOMING COSPLAY: Barbara (Ballerina; Practice Outfit Edition) - Genshin Impact

 

Hey, guys. Ever since last month when I shared my designs and outlines that I've done for one of my cosplays I've just announced and about to get underway soon on my own take on Princess Tutu, I went ahead and did another design that I did today and decided to work on soon that I'd love to do, which thankfully, is a different version of my Ballerina Barbara cosplay.
So, what I did for this one that I've done today is that, since I did hint that on my posts involving my Barbara cosplays, especially her Ballerina outfit, I decided to design what is suppose to be her practice outfit. Similar to what I did with my Ballerina Barbara cosplay, I sketched this design out myself, scanned it into my computer and colored it on Photoshop and boy, with what I'm seeing, I'm impressed with what I'm seeing.
Nothing to complicated compared to the last time, just have the concept of Barbara's Ballet practice outfit by having her in a leotard, tights and Ballet slippers, with the addition of any kind of wrap skirt or a Practice Tutu. Alongside plenty of other additions that I didn't add in, but do felt that on paper, it'll be quite nice. But either way, given to all of those, plus a few others that I didn't have the time to add in, it does come out nice.
Again, much like my soon-to-be Princess Tutu cosplay, this cosplay is currently in the planning stages and I do hope to get it going very soon. Which means a lot of measurements on me and especially looking all over, especially at any dance shops online to get this one going. But either way, I know this one is gonna turn out great.
Absolutely can't wait to get this one going soon and I can't wait to see where I'll go with this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts