Wednesday, May 10, 2023

UPCOMING COSPLAYS: Princess Tutu - Princess Tutu

 




Hey, guys. Got a big one that I did yesterday. I took the time and organize some designs based on Google searches for one of my upcoming cosplays.
Again, if you missed out on my post that I've put up back in March, due to the massive success of my Ballerina Barbara cosplay and the feedback I got from my friends, I've decided to add in one of my upcoming cosplays I wanted to do in the near future, which is Princess Tutu. That and alongside Star Guardian Orianna would be my next venture into trying out my own attempt at doing Ballet themed cosplays for myself.
I took the time yesterday to work out the outline and designs for when I do get it going and even found images on Google that fit perfectly to what I'm hoping for. I can't go into too much detail on how it's gonna go down, but I can assure you that once we do get it going, it's gonna turn out amazing.
Right now, this cosplay is in the planning stages, so no word on getting materials and stuff to help get this going nor even when we'll start working on it as we still got other cosplays to get going in my part, but for now, thanks to the feedback we got, I've got Princess Tutu added to my Cosplans.
I can't wait to get this one going and we're excited to see how it'll turn out. Especially once it's finished when I show it off for future conventions coming up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts