Sunday, February 5, 2023

See Ackleyattack4427 at Tora-Con 2023!!!

 

Hey, guys. I'm happy to announce that my lineup for conventions for 2023 this year is now getting into full swing this year and we've got our first for this year. Yep, coming up next month, I'm officially coming back to Tora-Con this year. I'll be there as a regular attendee as always and I'm gonna be cosplaying again this year. It'll be taking place once again, at the Rochester Institute of Technology up in Rochester, New York from March 4th - 5th and I'm gonna be there on Saturday, March 4th only! Also, in terms of me cosplaying again this year, I'll be going in both versions of one of my favorite cosplays in recent years, which is Barbara from "Genshin Impact." Yep, for the first time in nearly a decade since I first started cosplaying, I'm gonna be going in 2 different cosplays all in 1 single day. For the first half of the day, I'll be going in Barbara's regular outfit, also known in the game as Innocent Longing and for the second half of the day, I'll be changing from that to her Ballerina outfit. The latter of which I'll be wearing for the Cosplay Contest that I'm gonna be participating on Saturday, March 4th of the con performing a dance skit there, which is the first time since I performed "Ash Ketchum & The Annoying Narrator" back in 2016 where I performed a skit at their event. More details on that will come soon. And as usual, I'll be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. Also, follow me on my social media listed down below to know about any updates and my current whereabouts in my end. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. With plenty of healing and Ballet dancing provided. See ya there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts