Wednesday, December 14, 2022

NEWEST COSPLAY: Barbara (Christmas) - Genshin Impact

 






Well, seeing on how Christmas is coming up in less than 2 more weeks, I finally decided to do something special for all of you. And of course, it's time to reveal my newest cosplay that I just finished up very recently and it's now completed and is just amazing to look at.
With that being said, it's time to reveal my newest cosplay, which is of course, a new variation of Barbara from "Genshin Impact," but this time, it's on her Christmas outfit.
Now, I guess it's no surprise that I did a good number of cosplay outfits on my favorite Church Deaconess/Shining Idol of Mondstadt. I did her in her regular outfit to kick things off, then I did a fine job with her Summertime Sparkle and afterwards, I really took the risk and did an incredible job making her as a Ballerina which is one of my favorites. Now, I decided to try this out based on a post that was put up on Genshin's social media pages and I gotta say, I'm impressed with it.
I waited a good long time to finish this cosplay and this one right here, is probably the best version of Barbara that I've done since her as a Ballerina. Yep, when it comes to different versions of Barbara I love aside from her regular outfit, I would most certainly pick her Ballerina outfit because of how much of a cute idea it is and even how extra cute of me to dance Ballet in it and this one because of this time of year.
I'm very happy with how this one turned out and I cant wait to bring this for a future con around this time which I think makes sense or bring it to a Christmas Party as well because if anything, this cosplay is such a great one I've done and also is willing to give you a very sweet present. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts