Tuesday, June 14, 2022

NEWEST COSPLAY: Barbara (Ballerina) - Genshin Impact

 








Well, this is it, everyone! Some time later after my previous cosplay reveal, it’s time for me to show off a new one that I’ve been working on for a whole year now. And now, it’s finally completed and is exactly what I have envisioned. So with that said, it’s time to have our favorite Church Deaconess/Shining Idol of Mondstadt to become a Prima Ballerina and dance for everyone at Mondstadt.
That’s right. After numerous of teasers and build up, it’s officially time to show off a new variation of one of my cosplays I’ve done for a long time now which is Barbara from “Genshin Impact.” But this time, it’s on her as a Ballerina.
Now, ever since I’ve worked on my Barbara cosplay last year and even got it going, I asked the question on what would Barbara in the game look like if she’s a Ballerina. That is one thing I wanted to know and try to explore for a new cosplay of mine to try out and thanks to a ton of help from both my grandmother, and even spending a couple months working on it with Stacey over at Magpie Custom Creations in Cortland, I seem to have found my answer to my question.
Yep, I gotta say, I’m completely proud of how my cosplay turned out and it looks absolutely adorable up close and personal and it truly does look like something Barbara can wear for sure and take lessons and dance Ballet in it. Though, I think it’ll be nice if it’s a new skin for her in the game. But still, I’m very pleased on how it turned out.
It was absolutely worth the wait to finish this cosplay and I’m glad on how it turned out just 1 year later when I started working on it. Plus, I knew from looking at it, I guess I needed an excuse to say that I look adorable in that Tutu. I can’t wait to wear it for a future convention coming up and see how it compares to my regular Barbara cosplay I did before. Also, I’d be up to do some Ballet dancing in it as I felt the urge to do so in this and hopefully, have any other Genshin Impact cosplayer out there to join me in this to make it look like we’re dancing a Pas de Deux together. But we shall see.
Until then, I’m very happy on how my Ballerina Barbara cosplay and I’m glad I got my answer to my question from last year and I’m very happy with how it turned out. And given to what I’ve got right here, I would most certainly dance Ballet in it as I now see Barbara herself as the Church Deaconess/Shining Idol of Mondstadt by day and now, a Prima Ballerina by night. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts