Friday, April 22, 2022

UPCOMING COSPLAY UPDATE: Barbara - Genshin Impact


Well, seeing on how I'll soon be close to finishing up my newest cosplay I'm working on, which is Barbara from Genshin Impact as a Ballerina, all thanks to my grandmother and my local sewing shop I've been going to recently for the past few weeks to work on the whole thing within the span of the past several months, it does make me think to myself.

Since after I'll get it done, I also have 2 other versions of Barbara that I would love to which are the first one being her outfit she wore for the Genshin Impact concert last year, "Melodies of an Endless Journey" and the second being her Christmas outfit that was put up a few years ago on the game's Twitter page. I believe that since I've been doing so well with Barbara, with not just her regular outfit as well as her Summertime Sparkle outfit and getting close to finishing her Ballerina outfit, I've been thinking of exploring her 2 other outfits she's got based on the pictures down below.
Now, for her Christmas outfit, I'm thinking of getting it off of Uwowo Cosplay for some time now as it does look fantastic based on what I'm seeing, but I'm decided on what size will be good for me based on my measurements. As for her concert outfit, I just recently commissioned her shoes on FM-Anime and I have yet to order it right about now, while the main outfit entirely, I'm still deciding between either FM-Anime or EZCosplay to get it to complete the whole thing.

Whatever the case may be, I'll hopefully talk with someone and get things sorted out and get these cosplay going in my end. And don't get me wrong, I still have other cosplays I got lined up to get going aside from Barbara that I'd love to do for some time. But I just need to get that out there. Either way, really loved what I'm seeing based on first impressions and I do hope to get them going soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts