Tuesday, March 29, 2022

NEW COSPLAN: Ruby Rose & Lie Ren's Alternative Outfits - "RWBY: Ice Queendom"

 


Hey, guys. I'm quite curious to know. Since the announcement on the new anime, "RWBY: Ice Queendom" dropped not too long ago, I've been thinking of going for Ruby and Ren's alternative outfits from that said anime that's coming up later this year, not only to add to my lineup, but also for my Ruby Rose cosplays I've done and even got planned out, mainly go in the similar direction that I'm currently doing in having a mix of Gender-Bent cosplays on female characters and cosplaying as actual female characters themselves. Let me know if you want me to do these 2 coming up because I'm interested in these cosplays coming up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts