Saturday, February 19, 2022

See Ackleyattack4427 at Tora-Con 2022!!!

 

Hey, guys. After nearly 2-3 years after my last convention before the pandemic hit up, I'm officially confirming right now that in exactly 1 month from now, I'm coming back this year to Tora-Con 2022. I'm gonna be there as a regular attendee and as I originally planned, I'm gonna be cosplaying as Miss Kobayashi from "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" there. I'll be there once again, at the Rochester Institute of Technology up in Rochester, NY on Saturday, March 19th from 8 AM to 10 PM! And as usual, I'll be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. Also, follow me on my social media listed down below to know about updates and my current whereabouts in my end. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts