Wednesday, December 29, 2021

COSPLAY UPDATE: Barbara (Ballerina) - Genshin Impact

 

Well, as this year is about to wind down to a close, I guess it'll give me a good opportunity to organize what cosplays I'll put together for 2022 on top of my upcoming return to conventions around the same time. And thankfully, one of them is on the one I'm currently working on, which is Barbara from "Genshin Impact" as a Ballerina. Right now, we've got a good number of parts taken care of and work will officially continue right around next month. Not only with my grandmother, but finally officially working with Stacey over at Magpie in Cortland to get everything ready. Pretty much working with the design I drew and the sewing pattern, while also alternating it in addition to it. I absolutely can't wait to continue working on it and it's gonna turn out great when it's done. Stay tune for more process on it coming up very soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts